DiveCaddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The new Gen 2 DiveCaddy systems are now available Please contact me for ordering and more Information.

Safe Diving,
Brad 845-590-9721

New Gen 2 DiveCaddy are priced at $299. I will offer for a limited time, free shipping and free DAN 1st aide kit while they last.

Hurry order now by contacting me.

Safe diving,
Brad 845-590-9721

Last edited:
GenII.png

The New Gen2 DiveCaddy is truly Smarter, Stronger and More Versatile than the original DiveCaddy system. They have taken the Original platform and incorporated many of the features from their MIL-SPEC system, which was designed for US Special Forces. As a result the New Gen2 DiveCaddy was re-engineered with added strength and durability by doubling the number of bar-tacks and triple stitching some of the high stress points. They have also built in additional compression strapes to secure your BCD. Now with the addition to the system the DestinationBag and a handy Repair Kit you have a complete system that will allow you to carry your Dive Equipment on the plane and to the boat or shore.

Don't Wait – Be the first to have a DiveCaddy on your next Dive Adventure.
ORDER YOURS NOW BY CONTACTING BRAD AT 845-590-9721 OR bbdm120@aol.com

Last edited:
Yes, I have the Gen 2 Dive Caddy brand new in the box ready to ship. Full warranty.

Email bbdm120@aol.com
Call 845-590-9721

Hurry while they last.

Price $299
Free shipping
Free DAN mini first aid kit while they last.

HURRY HURRY

Don't wait, Get your DiveCaddy now. I have them in stock ready to ship. Just drop me a line and get the order going, or go to my ebay sale and order one now, NO WAITING.

The manufacture has run out of them and is taking deposits for shipping when he restocks. So why wait, get them now.
ORDER BY CLICKING HERE.

By email at bbdm120@aol.com

or

Call Brad at 845-590-9721

Attention All Divers. For this Black Friday weekend only $235 for a new Dive Caddy Gen 2. Thats marked down from $299. Great Savings. Call me 845-590-9721 or email me at bbdm120@aol.com

Sale starts at Midnight EST tonight and runs till Midnight Sunday. Hurry limited supply.

or view sale on Ebay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/270860353593?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649 or bid on one starting at $200 at http://www.ebay.com/itm/270860352488?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649
Ebay offers start at Midnight tonight EST.

I have several DiveCaddy's for sale if anyone is interested Give me a call 845-590-9721.

Safe Diving,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom