DiveCaddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are interested in hands on demo of the DiveCaddy and plan on being at the BTS make sure you stop by their booth.

Their new "Destinationbag" will also be available for demo. Just ask to see it and mention you heard about it on ScubaBoard.

Hope to see you there, March 26 to 28.

Safe Diving
Brad

Watched Chad demo the system about 25 times this weekend at BTS. He was working hard and moving bags fast. I bet he did the demo almost 1000 times this weekend. I know he could hardly talk by Sunday afternoon and his buddy Alex was getting writers cramps from doing orders. Chad Keep up the good work.

I got to see the new "Destination" bag, this looks like a great add on to a great system for getting all your dive gear to the dive boat or shore dive and back without loosing anything. It can also double as a checked bag is you need to for the return home flight. Look forward to when they will be available. Anyone who has already purchased the DiveCaddy system from me will be notified when the "Destination" bag becomes available.

I now have a few t-shirts to give away with a purchase of DiveCaddy while they last.

Order yours now by contacting me at bbdm120@aol.com

Just came back from a trip to Bonaire from Newark on-board Continentals red-eye. DiveCaddy worked great. No problems with boarding nor with TSA. Saw lots of Frogfish, turtles and more in Bonaire. Got to ride on the new boat at Buddy Dive Resort. It's big! Seats 24 divers with 3 tanks each very comfortable.
Safe Diving,
Brad

One more trip to Florida and back on JetBlue. The Divecaddy worked great. Fits in the overhead just fine, wing to wing with the roller bags.

Did several dives off Pompano Beach with Scubatyme. Saw nurse sharks, stingrays, green morays and lots of fish. This area is always a great place to dive and see all kinds of critters.
Safe Diving,
Brad

I recently received an email from Divecaddy manufacture in response to some questions.
Please ready:
"the Divecaddy is not a suitcase, not a duffel bag, not even really a "backpack".... It's an extremely comfortable and compressible "GEAR WRAPPER" with shoulder straps. The DCs' outside dimensions are directly proportionate to what you put inside it. While it works great with 28" Atomic Splits, it's also great with no fins, Force fins, or any other goofy fin you can think of...

The fact that the DC is a SOFT BAG and doesn't have any rigid stays, metal bars (like suitcases), etc., allows it to flex to fit inside the challenge racks. The most rigid thing about the bag is the fin set up inside it... Well, the fins flex and bend, that's why 28" fins fit inside the 22" challenge rack. Make sense?

People have to shift their thinking away from the limitations of suitcases and the floppy old duffel bags they are used to using. Chad"​

This is so true, I have rearranged things over and over again to suit my diving needs and the Divecaddy works. I arrive at my destination knowing that I can dive with my own equipment and not worry about it being lost in transit.

Call me to order your DiveCaddy Gear Wrapper NOW! and receive free shipping and a free DAN mini first aid kit.
Safe Diving,
Brad 845-590-9721

We'll be doing a demo of the DiveCaddy in Roatan in July and get feedback from about 120 divers. It should be interesting, especially for the initial reaction of the system. Unfortunately, with all the other photo gear and such, it will be one checked bag, no matter how I look at it.

One more trip to Florida and back on JetBlue. The Divecaddy worked great. Fits in the overhead just fine, wing to wing with the roller bags.

Did several dives off Pompano Beach with Scubatyme. Saw nurse sharks, stingrays, green morays and lots of fish. This area is always a great place to dive and see all kinds of critters.
Safe Diving,
Brad

Capt Bob with Scubatyme is the best. Did you use ur dive caddy on the boat?

Some great news from DiveCaddy. The new Gen2 bag which will have more reinforced seams and include the Destination Bag (a mesh bag that you will use to carry gear to the boat or beach) will be arriving before the end of January.

GEN2 DiveCaddy has been redesigned to fit larger fins. Their R&D team used a pair of XL Slingshots while designing the new GEN2. They will fit easily!

So if your interested let me know and I will add you to my list and let you know as soon as they are available. New photos comeing soon.

Safe Diving,
Brad 845-590-9721

Back
Top Bottom