Diver Heaven - The 100 foot pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rocketry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This pool, called the nemo 33 (33m) is the ultimate diver's tool! Located in Brussels, imagine how much fun/training could be had in this pool! Does this count as confined water? I don't think so. I am curious. How would you other divers/instructors use this? I can name many ways (e.g. deep water air consumption practice). Anyone in the Brussels area? anyone ever dove this?

http://www.nemo33.com/index_en/gallery.html

pool31.jpg

pool28.jpg

pool16.jpg

pool26.jpg

pool13.jpg

How long would the hose for the creepy crawly have to be???

Wow Cool pool. Could be a cavern dive.

that's totally awesome, I have had dreams about building one in my backyard

Anybody know of anything similar here in the states?

My wife always wants to put a pool in the back yard and I was against it. Now I see the light. I've been converted.

How long would the hose for the creepy crawly have to be???

huh???:confused:

I have a friend who dove that. He said it was kinda neat--businessmen off the street would come in during their lunch hour, pay some money, get out of their business suits, throw a BC and tank on and hop in for an hour, then go back to work.

I think he means the automatic pool cleaner hose.

Cool pictures, BTW.

What about this one.

You can buy old cold war rocket launch bases here in the US. They used to house the Atlas rockets.

So you get:

5-60 acres of land, some topside buidlings and....

the launch tube and subterrainean bunker. Some of them even have a private airstrip. I am trying to find the link but lost it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom