Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:eek:nthephone: "Hello, credit union? Yes, I am looking for the best rate on a margarita loan? Oh, yes a big one and in Peso? No I am not kidding? My house? Really? Send the paperwork....." :crying:

Oh, he is killing me.... He just WSOPFANed all over the December list. :homealone:

Kat, what the heck are you doing with the December list? We NEED motivation. So get to :work:

I would like some flashing and colors and such. How about a giant ad for the 5th for a El Moro? :HHGTTG:

Two and a half days since I WSOPFANed this thread out of the water and still nothing firm on a meetup? Think a new name should be: "The Fouth El Moro Scubaboard Meetup 2011b That Could Have Been" or better known as "TFELMSM'11TCHB" :shakehead:

:eek:nthephone: "Hello, credit union? Yes, I am looking for the best rate on a margarita loan? Oh, yes a big one and in Peso? No I am not kidding? My house? Really? Send the paperwork....." :crying:

I think you're good... Doesn't WSOPFAN owe you enough to cover everyone on the island for a month?

Nice profile pic of your boat...might be worth more than a house in Pennsylvania right now??? Wouldn't want you to have high loan payments that your Social Security check won't cover...just so we can have a few pitchers of Ritas.:D

Nice profile pic of your boat...might be worth more than a house in Pennsylvania right now??? Wouldn't want you to have high loan payments that your Social Security check won't cover...just so we can have a few pitchers of Ritas.:D
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: That's not HIS boat!! That's Alison's boat!!! And he's lucky she lets him on it once in awhile!! (and I hear it's ONLY because his DW Susanita is SOOO nice!!!):D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: That's not HIS boat!! That's Alison's boat!!! And he's lucky she lets him on it once in awhile!! (and I hear it's ONLY because his DW Susanita is SOOO nice!!!):D

Man, do you tell everything you know? She thought I had a cool boat.... :sadangel:

Speaking of which, I wonder why Alison doesn't have a Scubaboard or Facebook presence? At least I don't think she does...

:idk:

SO again the important stuff: WHO is interesting in coming to El Moro on the 5th? Anyone? Is there a better day? If my December SB get together falters, Driften will NEVER let me live it down.

Back
Top Bottom