Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found something all you guys and gals who are meeting at WW or El Moro's might want to consider:

When you drink Vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure,

When you drink Rum over ice, it can give you liver failure,
When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems,

When you drink Gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends

So....El Moro on the 5th...Mexican 6:30 and WW on the 6th @ 7....

Husband and I will be arriving on the 5th (not sure what time)....first time in Coz so we'll need to figure out walking / taxi, etc. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Hey cvchief..are you starting to think we're dealin' with an alcoholic here? She's always asking for more !:shakehead:

Well, maybe, but knowing the crew she hangs with, she may just be trying to keep up!

Hey cvchief..are you starting to think we're dealin' with an alcoholic here? She's always asking for more !:shakehead:

Well, maybe, but knowing the crew she hangs with, she may just be trying to keep up!

LOL!!! Good point CV!!!

And Pidgie, sad to say but I probably consume less alcohol than almost anyone on the island!! My original dive instructor drilled into me the 'no drinkin' & diving' rule pretty fierce! And on the trips we have a rental car, I'm always the driver. (The DH is too tall to fit behind the wheel of all the little sub-compacts! LOL!!) So it's usually 1 cervesa for me! Of course this trip there's no rental car so I may live large and have a couple of margaritas at night!!! (Especially with you & CV buying!!! :wink:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom