Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of which, I wonder why Alison doesn't have a Scubaboard or Facebook presence? At least I don't think she does...

:idk:
Actually, she does have both, but she keeps too busy to hang out much on either!! :shocked2:
(Although she does get a good amount of activity on FB from her divers posting!!)

SO again the important stuff: WHO is interesting in coming to El Moro on the 5th? Anyone? Is there a better day? If my December SB get together falters, Driften will NEVER let me live it down.

Sue, Kim and I arrive at 330 that day. We have to get checked in at the Sabor & Aldora, so what time?

SO again the important stuff: WHO is interesting in coming to El Moro on the 5th? Anyone? Is there a better day? If my December SB get together falters, Driften will NEVER let me live it down.
Instead of WW on the 6th or in addition to?

Welllllllllll.......

Since we'll be in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico on the 5th, I guess I'll have to content myself with a Funship Special on the Lido Deck.

:cheers:

Oh, yeah, I found (and "friended") Alison on Facebook. Being the brilliant person that I am, I was searching for "Scuba with Alison" like a public page instead of just searching by name.

:dork2:

Is it time to pack yet?

Instead of WW on the 6th or in addition to?

Sorry, I missed that one. Since it was mentioned weeks ago and the list keeper hasn't included it in the list (Pidge, you might be over paying....) I didn't remember that was there. I am flexible either way. We can do one or two, either, or both. We just need to get some people signing on to them and a list of attendees started. Maybe with colors....

Say........around 7PM?

pelagic_by_nature

Alright, I'm in - El Moro on the 5th - What Time? & How Will I Know you? I'll be the old fat guy with silver hair & a loud Hawaiian Shirt.

(Pidge, you might be over paying....) I . ....

You got that right...next year we're renegotiating for Cokes !!! Although in defense of Kat, I must say she does the absolute BEST lists on SB. I love to watch the list when she starts turning the names blue/green. Maybe I'll watch and see what month she plans to be on the island next spring and try to schedule then....... so I can get a free ride !!

You got that right...next year we're renegotiating for Cokes !!! Although in defense of Kat, I must say she does the absolute BEST lists on SB. I love to watch the list when she starts turning the names blue/green. Maybe I'll watch and see what month she plans to be on the island next spring and try to schedule then....... so I can get a free ride !!

Look at the sig ..... we'll be back in MARCH!!!! :D Come on down!!!! :cheers:

:coca-cola:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom