Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got your email...looked at those pics all day and dreamed about seenig those same sharks real soon.:D
Thanks loads..maybe we'll see you in October?

MAYBE! The airfare out of STL es muy mal :(

Dirty Dog, with wife and a lady friend. 12/5/2011 - 12/15/2011. Staying at the Sabor, diving with Aldora Divers. Possibly a day trip or two to the mainland for sharks and/or cenotes.

So how do you recognise SBers? Is there a secret handshake or something?

Yes, yes there is......

So... someone teach me the Secret Handshake...

Where are all the December divers? We've got to keep Kat busy so she'll earn those two margaritas !! I might only have to buy her one if this list stays below ten.No work..... no margaritas:shakehead:

Where are all the December divers? We've got to keep Kat busy so she'll earn those two margaritas !! I might only have to buy her one if this list stays below ten.No work..... no margaritas:shakehead:
Typical Management .... trying to get out of a contract ..... next thing you know my pay will be down to a single Coca Cola Lite! :shocked2:

Typical Management .... trying to get out of a contract ..... next thing you know my pay will be down to a single Coca Cola Lite! :shocked2:
If the list stays where it's at..you can forget the Coke and you're gonna owe me a margarita!:rofl3:

Dec 23-29 staying at Hotel Cozumel. Diving as always with Scuba Tony

And Get Wet joins the list!!!! :D

11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, Occidental Grand, Dive Palancar then onto Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for SHARKS AND CENOTES
12/05 - 12/15 - Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, Sabor, Aldora Divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
12/23 - 12/30 - Get Wet, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Tony

^^^^ Six..we've got 6 now!!! Geez, you're soooo overworked and under paid !:rofl3:
I do have one question..why are we all blue? I thought you used blue when we were in the water and green when we are on land?? You must have changed things, so I'll have to get use to the new system.:D

^^^^ Six..we've got 6 now!!! Geez, you're soooo overworked and under paid !:rofl3:
I do have one question..why are we all blue? I thought you used blue when we were in the water and green when we are on land?? You must have changed things, so I'll have to get use to the new system.:D

Picky, picky, picky!!!! :admin: Can't you see I'm working my little fingers to the bone here????

Okay, I was trying for some early color (weren't you complaining about color on the August thread??) and for some easier reading, but I'll go back to my regular format. (PS - green is for after your trip ..... as you're 'green with envy' of those still in Coz!! :rofl3:)

11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, Occidental Grand, Dive Palancar then onto Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for SHARKS AND CENOTES
12/05 - 12/15 - Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, Sabor, Aldora Divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
12/23 - 12/30 - Get Wet, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom