Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gak....:facepalm: What's an EL MORO? :dropmouth:

Only the BESTEST (with only a few dissenters) place to get Mole on La Isla. Also they have a terrific shrimp on a wire. AND the Zacharia Platter to fulfill your need for fish. Terrific Margaritas. Ray a member of the owning family and the MOST smiling guy on the island works the front. Come on. Has anyone seen a guy who smiles more? Situated in the hood, slightly. El Moro is usually my FIRST stop for dinner.
decor that stopped updating in about 1982. It is a lovely orange with a stuffed jaguar. The food is AWESOME. My buddy Carlos says the garlic shrimp make you fuerte como toro.

El Moro Home Page

If you haven't been to El Moro, you are in for a treat. Seriously....

To cvchief: This is all you got!?!? No offense to anyone going in December (heck we were supposed to be going in December instead of November) but that list is weak sauce.... Heck, we've nearly got as many people attending The Second EVER Triannual El Moro Scubaboard Bash 2011 That Is Sure To Be Better Than Than Other Two (TSETEMSB'11TISTBBTTOT) on 11/18 then you've got attending the island the entire month! And where is the party? There is no list, no confirmed dates and times, no red-highlighting, no nothing!!!

No offense Kathy (BTW, I love the colors) but I think cvchief is really holding you back.
No offense taken db!! I'm just helping out this sad December gang 'cause I was bribed by Pidgiepoo with some booze!! :beer::beer::beer:
(kinda surprised cv has jumped in since we now realize he'll try anything to get his tab at WW's covered! :eyebrow:

Oh, he is killing me.... He just WSOPFANed all over the December list.

Kat, what the heck are you doing with the December list? We NEED motivation. So get to :work:

I would like some flashing and colors and such. How about a giant ad for the 5th for a El Moro?

YOU need motivation???? I'm just the List keeper .... it's not my fault that December's a SnoozeFest!!! Maybe you can get WSOP to come in December ... that would really liven the place up!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: (Or is he already 'CUT-OFF' from attending any SB Coz function?? :shocked2:)

[(Besides, I'm busy packing for my NOVEMBER trip!!! :tongue: Seems even your DW knew the cool kids were going in November!! :rofl3:)

As for flashing ..... how's this??? :mooner::mooner:

PIDGIEPOO ..... I think with the harassment from the Peanut Gallery I may have to raise my rates to a pitcher of Ritas!!! :kiss2:

11/26 - 12/10 - rossandmaureen w/ (non-diving) wife & (diving) daughter, Casa Caribe Azul, Living Underwater
11/29 - 12/08 - Sideways Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, Occidental Grand, Dive Palancar then onto Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for SHARKS AND CENOTES
12/01 - 12/07 - DjDiverDan w/ group, Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin
12/02 - 12/12 - cvchief, Susanita & nephew, Las Ventanas B404, Scuba with Alison
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Aldora
12/03 - 12/10 - JG109 and JC, 12/3-12/10/11, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
12/05 - 12/11 - Bearkeley w/husband, Vista Del Mar, Aldora
12/06 - 12/06 - Lefty Writer & wife, Carnival Magic, Scuba with Alison
12/08 - 12/23 - tom_n_tacoma & wife, Our Place, Blue Angel
12/05 - 12/15 - Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, Sabor, Aldora Divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/10 - 12/18 - rebelrph, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
12/12 - 12/19 - MagnaBoxer w/wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
12/12 - 12/19 - Brian2828 Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
12/14 - 12/19 - 94GTStang & Wife, Hotel Cozumel, Bottom Time Divers
12/15 - 12/15 - splzero w/wife & BIL, diving???
12/16 - 12/20 - prosdog & son, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
12/16 - 12/22 - SDucotey w/wife & 2 children, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
12/17 - 12/25 - nigil & (maybe) my wife, Cozumel Palace, diving ???
12/18 - 12/25 - Basscat - Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Blue XT Sea
12/22 - 12/29 - melissabeads Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
12/23 - 12/30 - Get Wet, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Tony
12/23 - 01/02 - crgravitt & husband. Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House

darook, if you meet a bunch of crazy Italians from North Carolina, buy them a drink for me will you? I wanted to join them, but family first.

EL MORO - great hospitality, great food, great value, and a memorable atmosphere - What more could you ask for. We spent the month of Sept on Coz and ate at El Moro every monday for the PORK AND BEANS traditional yucatan dish. Get there early (5:30ish) if you want some as they run out every week.

cvchief is right - no one smiles more and makes his guest feel more welcome...

It will be the best taxi fare you ever pay !

TC

PIDGIEPOO ..... I think with the harassment from the Peanut Gallery I may have to raise my rates to a pitcher of Ritas!!!

and I think under the circumstances cvchief should pay half !!! and if he keeps it up, he might just be footin' da entire bill :rofl3:

So I think I got it...
An El moro means everybody meets at El Moro and CV buys us margaritas. Sound right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom