Divers In Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

another Okie dive,Stillwater. been at Beaver almost every weekend,dam site vis is 15-20

Here in the good 'ol OKC. I actually live about 10 min from Pirates Cove Dive Shop...experiences in dealing with them, as well as Blue Water Divers, have been positive. Will finish my cert this coming weekend (and have to forfit my tix to the OU game:lightingz ). Guess you just have to make some sacrifices in life.

So do any of you folks go to Lake Broken Bow ?? You know it has some great spots to follow the wall on down if you know where I'm coming from.
Deep , free, clear... good stuff

I usually go to Broken Bow a few times a year. I am actually from that area but I now live in DFW area. I have not ever got to dive near the dam but have dove several other spots around the lake. I love to go deep there when I can find someone who don't mind dealing with the cold.

Gillty:
I usually go to Broken Bow a few times a year. I am actually from that area but I now live in DFW area. I have not ever got to dive near the dam but have dove several other spots around the lake. I love to go deep there when I can find someone who don't mind dealing with the cold.

I usually dive near the Overlook between the Dam and the Spillway. The cliff wall is cool there and has some great trees and over hangs as well. you can pretty much head right on down to the old river bottom.
I dive year round. It's 45 - 59 degrees down there so it doesn't matter to me what time of year I dive there.

Make a post or shoot me a PM if your ever thinking about going there :14:

Heck, I never would have guessed there were three SBers in my old stomping grounds (Perkins/Stillwater area). I actually went to school in Perkins and college at OK State. I have been a full fledged Texan for the last ~10 years. I have lots of family still in the area and make a 5-10 trips back there a year.

Next time I get a chance to come back to the area and work in some diving, I am going to have to meet up with some of you for the in-state lake diving, or a border crossing (of the AR or MO kind) to hit one of the "local" lakes.

The closest decent diving around me would be the Santa Rosa, NM area. I would love to meet up with some of you there, if you are ever in that area.

Go Pokes!

Jeff
okiejeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom