Divers left behind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

/insert humor

I shot off my last flare a few nights ago trying to signal a passing ship. But I do have my small DIR compliant knife. I figure that will work just as well. If not I will just say I am a ruthless dictator and I am sure they will take me in.

Lead_carrier once bubbled...

Don't worry if you drift toward France. Just shoot off a signal flare, they'll surrender.

Hey, that was meant to be a joke, no need to be offensive.

Anyone else notice how similar the new avatars from Dr Jay and Amanda look? Coincedence? or...?

lucid once bubbled...
...and I am sure they will take me in.
Careful, though. They might not see you with those reverse-lens binoculars.

:all:

Ok, I'm done :boom:

/end humor

If you do get near france.
Dont shoot off that flare!!!!!!!
They will see it in the sky think they are being attacked.
And surrender hehe ;-)
Sorry couldn't help myself. Rick L
Oops didnt see the other flare joke hehe

Cave Diver once bubbled...
Anyone else notice how similar the new avatars from Dr Jay and Amanda look? Coincedence? or...?

This is totally suspicious.

How about it......I was on a dive boat while in Barbados and one of the divers advised me not to go on the other boat...Why? I asked...cause he suggested.......The last time he was divin with the other boat the boat captain/operator took off and left them while they were diving and went for breakfast....They had to swim to shore cause the boat didn't come back............Short swim.....about 500 yds...........This was the second time.....:wacko:

Cave Diver once bubbled...
Yes, but the swirlies go in the opposite direction.....:confound:

A while back someone posted a great (IMO) idea when diving on a boat with people that you don't know. You're probably going to tip the boat crew anyway, so take a $10.00 dollar bill (or whatever), rip in into two halves, give one half to the crew member and tell them that the other half is theirs when you return. I GUARANTEE that you will be the first accounted for (or searched for)!

I thought it was a marvelous idea.

Um..

If it's the SECOND time, he got what he deserverd...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom