Divi Tiara-Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiara GM once bubbled...
Hi Lori,

Rest assured we are in touch, but as yet have still not received any "snail" mail at either Divi Corporate or Divi Tiara - and we have searched.

GM

Both my buddy and I sent separate snail mails to Divi Corporate within a few weeks of the trip this past July. We used "your boilerplate" comment brochure and expanded on it in significant detail. It's rather odd that both of them are not to be found.

I received your email dated 12/2/03:10:53am today. We await your email response within the next 7 days. Please, this time, don't forget to copy my buddy on the email....you left him out and you do have his email & home snailmail address in the email I sent you at the end of October as you requested on this board.

Our bad we were looking for mail that came in the post.

I understand that our president has reponded to you as well and I know that we will resolve this situation to your satisfaction.

And hey, I love my job, and I love the diving here. If I see manta rays, I'm going to tell the world.

We have used Lori's comments to continue making our resort live up to its reputation.

Thanks for all of your time and comments.

I will be dealing with this issue privately with Lori, and should anyone else have any questions about Divi Tiara Beach Reosrt, you can contact me on tiaragm@candw.ky

Please please please have fun wherever you may dive, and if you see a manta, no matter what, let me know.

I will not be participating in this thread from today.

Thanks

Max

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom