Diving for a few years, lurking SB for a couple of years, just joined SB. Hi all!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWDiverdown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi folks! My name is Gerie and I'm a PADI MSDT living just south of Seattle. I'm originally from Venezuela, but lived in FL & NY most of my life. I've been in the PNW 4 years now, and love it. I try to engage in dive travel as often as possible, but it usually amounts to me getting my warm-water fix once or twice a year. I manage and instruct out of Northwest Diving Institute and dive (usually) 4-10 times a week. I'm always up for exploring new sites, showing folks the cool places and critters I know and just making new (scuba) friends (who needs landlubbers, anyways? ;p). Feel free to contact me for a dive buddy or just to say hi. I have been known as 'octoboy' (I attract octos, my former instructor dubbed me that) in the past, but dropped the moniker after the infamous octo murderer became known as the same.
My schedule will be a little crazy till Jan (no days off), but I can work around it. Nice to 'meet' you all! Safe diving!!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Glad to see you posting. I'd love to come back for more dives sometime.

Back
Top Bottom