Diving in Kentucky??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was born and raised in Kentucky and am planning a quick trip home on June 25th. I would like to dive there and was wondering where you guys would recommend that I go. I'm from the Auburn area (around Bowling Green). I would appreciate any information, and if any of you are diving this weekend, please let me know! Thanks!!

Bump....

Sorry no one has responded to this thread. Pennyroyal is just a tad over an hour from Bowling Green, surely someone is diving there when you will be visiting.

Sorry I never saw it. I will be diving at Pennyroyal Sunday (28th) for sure, my LDS is having a huge picnic & cookout & maybe on Saturday (27th) (I haven't made up my mind on that yet).

I am pretty open on a day to go, I just need a dive buddy for a dive or two!

Sorry I never saw it. I will be diving at Pennyroyal Sunday (28th) for sure, my LDS is having a huge picnic & cookout & maybe on Saturday (27th) (I haven't made up my mind on that yet).

I plan on being there on the 28th. Look forward to meeting you. You'll have no problems finding a dive buddy. A lot of us come alone.

Hey gal, long time no see! Been back down to Coz any? I am heading there in Aug and was diving with Alison but she will be gone to swim with the whale sharks! Diving with her partner instead, Chucho.

good seeing you on here again!

Scott

Hey Scott! How the heck are ya? It has been a long time. You aren't going to be diving in Kentucky this weekend are ya? =)

OMG! What dates are you going to Cozumel? We are going August 3rd through the 9th. We are doing the whale shark tour too! Where are you staying and when?

I have been down there a few times since I met you there. I have found good travel buddies this time. =) No worries as I have traveled with them several times before....no drama....Just the way that I like it!

Drop me a line when you get a chance!!! Good to hear from you!

Looks like Sat. may be out for me. I may be starting my dad out on his scuba lessons that day. I'll be there Sun. for Aqautech's picnic party for sure. I was talking to Dennis (owner of Pennyroyal) the other day & he said it was probably going to be VERY crowded sunday with 3 dive shops with large classes, 2 with average sized classes & our shop's picnic group.

I was talking to Dennis (owner of Pennyroyal) the other day & he said it was probably going to be VERY crowded sunday with 3 dive shops with large classes, 2 with average sized classes & our shop's picnic group.

Jen, that means GET THERE EARLY!

I plan on being there very early on Sunday. Hopkinsville is not far from me at all (My parents live really close to Russellville). I will need to rent a tank, but I'll have all my own gear other than that. I look forward to meeting some of my native Kentuckian Divers! Thanks for the info guys and hope to get to dive with you Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom