Diving in Kentucky??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No suit flood here, but I did have wet gloves that only last me about 20- 30 min. before my hands go useless. I am getting new seals put on my drysuit, so hopefully I can start using my dry gloves. My feet were also freezing, but that was because my neoprene sock I had worn all day & my feet had been sweating in them (didn't think about that until after the dive). I tend to leave a lot of squeeze on my suit, so not as much insulation.

Last edited:
Well Wally, it's now official, the California trip is canceled, but I'm trying to talk Larry into finishing up my full cave class the end of July or beginning of Aug. Will let you know what is decided.

What happened to the CA trip? Just not enough people? I know that Robby was really looking forward to it. He'll be crushed.

Not enough people & the airlines not cooperating. The boat Capt. even agreed to lessen the charges, but then we would miss the good dive spots. The airlines kept wanting to split the group up & charge different amounts. Both Larry & Diane were beating their brains out trying to get it to work, but the further they got with it the more things kept changing. I called Robby personally & told him what happened. The California trip has been looking not- so- promising for a couple of weeks now & Robby had made some back- up plans.

I debated about that trip instead of Bonaire. I'm glad that I picked Bonaire. By the time the California trip was canceled, it would have been too late to make Bonaire.

Thanks for the compliment, Bob! You are a good diver yourself! I'm ready to come back for some more. The visibility there is MUCH better than the mud I'm used to diving in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom