Diving music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crossfade, Trapt, "old" Metallica, Misfits, Overkill, Avenged Sevenfold....

Girlfriend bought me an iRiver mp3 player for xmas.... Deco stops are much more tolerable now.

UNDERWATER LOVE - Smoke City :wink:
Same Deep Water as Me - I am Kloot
Pink Life - Gyskard
Dove - Moony

And Bliss songs . . . :)

holy diver by dio

Early morning dive.... you are on a diveboat...

and "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone" is playing... I like the version by the temptations best. :)

And then of course Bob Marley... roots reggae... island music :)

Oh yeah... and then some of that Deep House stuff I seem to be having way too many CDs of... :)

Hi Gang!

I'm fairly new to SB and I just found this thread. I know it's a little old, but it's right up my alley, so I was thinking I might ask small favor of you all. Since you are all quite obviously connoisseurs of fine Scuba Music, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind listening to a few of my tunes and let me know what you think. I've made it my personal goal to popularize Scuba Music to the point where we have our own genre... and to that end, I have just released my first Scuba Music album titled, "Just A Scuba Cowboy". You can listen to every sonog in it's entirety on my site-wide player and I would be very interested in your opinions on my music. Most of my songs are pulled straight out of adventures I've had on dive trips, so hopefully a lot of you can relate well. Anyway, my website is www.JustAScubaCowboy.com so if you have a minute, please give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance, I sincerely appreciate honest input from other divers... after all, this music is dedicated to ALL of my dive buddies around the world!

Since that Catalina Island was where I did my first boat dive, the song "26 Miles Across The Sea - Santa Catalina Is Waiting For Me" became the default song for me.

On a boat ride to the dive site listening to Deep Breakfast by Ray Lynch is inspirational to me. After the dive...Jimmy Buffet, although Stairway to Heaven, as mentioned before, could be just fine for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom