Diving music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lot of good tunes listed, Bob Marley is always great, but more of an 'after dive' for me due to other associations that can only be properly enjoyed after diving :wink:

But for me there was one album that was required when we took the boat out for a day of diving and stuff on Lake Travis, and that was
B00004Y6O6.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Not just great tunes, but dive flag on the cover :)

I attached a kazoo to my exhaust tee

Switchfoot, "Learning to Breathe"
Michelle Branch "Everywhere"
Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

(this is all between-not-during-dives music)

keep 'em coming I'm putting together a playlist for my diving Cruise... 3 days and counting!

Jack Johnson "In Between Dream"

Jack Johnson with Black-eyed Peas, or G-love. John Cruz "Acoustic Soul" especially when he is playing in the kava bar, blissful. And especially if you are drinking a bowl of kava.

Jimmy Buffett! where's Jimmy Buffett?!

Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Jimmy Cliff, Steel Drum music, that cool 'island feel' stuff.

Eric Clapton "462 Ocean Blvd." & "There's one in Every crowd", ok, actually anything by Slowhand.

B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, hey, blues goes good with the ocean and mixes well with reggae!

Oh! and "that" song by David Allen Coe

p.s. almost everything sounds good after a bowl of kava!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom