Diving on March 3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
Min's youngest sister is in Cinci, so we are also planning to stop by her place on the way (We have to make sure of her schedule).

Keep in touch...:D

Will do. It would be great to see you and Min again.

I just found it on the map. Seems an odd place for a scubaFEST. What exactly is scubaFEST? Its not to far from where I work.

This looks like a must attend for me. I hope I can make it Friday for the MAST presentation. Also it looks like a really good opprotunity to get my CEU for cylinder inspecting this year.

jbd:
This looks like a must attend for me. I hope I can make it Friday for the MAST presentation. Also it looks like a really good opprotunity to get my CEU for cylinder inspecting this year.

I am sure that MAST workshop will be a great info for your PADI archaeology speciality class. I have sent an email to MAST about their survey classes though. I am sure that their syllabus is very similar to Nautical Archaeological Society (NAS) I have taken. If there is something new to NAS, I will be there on Friday.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2727103&postcount=1

Divin'Hoosier:
Looks like it will be a bit chillier tomorrow with a slight chance (20%) for snow and rain showers. Low Fri nite 34, Hi Sat 41. It will also be breezy, but not as bad as today. Since I'll be diving dry, I still want to dive!

JP ... you still game? Chris, Tammy, WT ... you gonna come out?

Wally ... I know you said you're busy on Sat. Are you still tied up?

Penny, John ... Sorry you won't be able to make it out. Hopefully next time.

How about anyone else? Any other hearty souls?!?!

Sorry dude, I couldn't make it. I was helping a buddy study for an Adv. Nitrox & decompression techniques class we're taking together.

tstormwarning:
Sorry dude, I couldn't make it. I was helping a buddy study for an Adv. Nitrox & decompression techniques class we're taking together.

Once you're a hard core tech diving goddess, are you going to remember your roots and continue to dive with us on occasion? :D

But of course I will!:blinking: I wouldn't forget the greatest group there at Joe's. Never in a million years. I don't ever forget where I come from. I'm not going hard core just yet, even though my regular buddy, Mirrocraft, would love me too & is, ahem... shall we say, strongly encourging me:D in that way (in fact he's trying to gear me up already, talk about being pushy:shakehead ). Let's just say that I'm sticking my toe into the Technical Diving waters a little to try it out to see if it's for me.:crafty:

Are you saying that you are going to sip the coolaid (DIR)?? Or just going into deco and a few other tech areas?
I actually think I would like to do a few deco dives. Don't want to hang on the line for an hour to deco. I wouldn't forget my buddies either.

Well the Adv. Nitrox has basic decompression using 50% nitrox, but the instructor is also going to teach more advanced decompression techniques lomg with it. I'm just test driving a little in the technical area, to see if I want to do more. My regular dive buddy is an Intro to cave diver & wants a buddy to go with. However, I know I'm still a few years away form anything like that. The Adv. Nitrox course let's me touch it without completely changing my gear (though I'm starting to get some of that gear together slowly). The instructor is IANTD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom