Diving on March 3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
So, are you reserving the clues to the $100's to your students? I could
use the extra cash to pay for your courses! :D
I don't know if I will provide clues or not. If I do provide clues they will be posted here.
I may start out with no clues and then start providing clues as the season progresses.

jbd:
I don't know if I will provide clues or not. If I do provide clues they will be posted here.
I may start out with no clues and then start providing clues as the season progresses.

Sounds like we are off to a very interesting year of education and diving! :D

Will you guys be diving next weekend? :D

pennypue:
Will you guys be diving next weekend? :D

I won't be able to. I'll be at ScubaFEST in Wilmington, OH. Maybe one of the other guys/gals can join you. If not, consider heading to ScubaFEST. Looks like a pretty good lineup of seminars and exhibits.

Divin'Hoosier:
I won't be able to. I'll be at ScubaFEST in Wilmington, OH. Maybe one of the other guys/gals can join you. If not, consider heading to ScubaFEST. Looks like a pretty good lineup of seminars and exhibits.

What date are you supposed to be there?

I (actually Min & I) am thinking about Sunday though. My plan is still on air.

I'm game for the next 2 weekends!! Suppose to be warmer SI as well. Heck I might even be able to do a Friday dive day. Working 4 ten hour days has its advantages. :D

Chris try pulling your neck seal way down. With mine I find that it leaks a bit if I don't. I haven't trimmed mine either.

hoosier:
What date are you supposed to be there?

I am thinking about Sunday though. My plan is still on air.

I'll be there most of the day Sat and Sun. I won't be going to the banquet Sat night. My wife and I are staying in Cincinnati and she's hanging out there while I go to SF during the day.

Divin'Hoosier:
I'll be there most of the day Sat and Sun. I won't be going to the banquet Sat night. My wife and I are staying in Cincinnati and she's hanging out there while I go to SF during the day.

Min's youngest sister is in Cinci, so we are also planning to stop by her place on the way (We have to make sure of her schedule).

Keep in touch...:D

Is Wilmington close to Cinci?

jbd:
Is Wilmington close to Cinci?

Yup. It's about 50 minutes or so NE of Cinci. You should think about heading up there for one or both days. I was going to say something to you guys about it but it slipped my mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom