Diving terrorists??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter once bubbled...
Why are you excluding life forms based on silicon?

I just keep saying "Sure, some of them are nice, but would I want Claire (my 6 month old daughter) to bring one home for dinner. Until I can say yes, they stay off the list.:D

Hard to remember if I was out that week.
I know I tried my first murder case in 1970,
but law school classes?? Sorry, this geezer
just doesn't remember.:(

Lawman once bubbled...
Hard to remember if I was out that week.
I know I tried my first murder case in 1970,
but law school classes?? Sorry, this geezer
just doesn't remember.:(

Let me know as soon as I'm supposed to be impressed.

Since your such an esteemed member of the bar:rolleyes: , I'd certainly expect you to do a little better.

6 months or so after 9/11 I'm in the local dive shop. They tell me they have to organize all this imformation of all new students in the last 3 years, students of forign orign, and divers that they know of who are technically oriented. The State Police are putting together a data base of all divers state wide, and are catalogueing by location, certification, race, country, and level of certification or ability. They even went as far as to ask who ( divers ) frequent the water intake facilities locally, we have two areas. Upon discussion with others, there are alot of easier ways to harm water supplys before you get into water! I can't say I rested easier hearing that.................
Wreck/Tec

jepuskar once bubbled...
better?

Your right, it was fun trolling here on scubaboard. Your right again, it is time for me to move on.

You guys take care of yourselves..its been a blast!

Jason
:mean:

Jason, our work is not done here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom