diving the flatop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Need to add another.
The Yellow Angel Fish wants to make the dive.

Kylepreid
siren(heather)
TK
Yellow Angel Fish
JKSteger
lone frogman
mikerault
Divinginn
Corigan

the K

Maybe we can use the Jocassi dive to do a run through on depths, times, etc.?

Are we planning on doing it dry or with wetsuits?

Mike

Hey guys, I just talked with Gary with Al gulf divers, and I went ahead and booked the charter for the 24th of march on my credit card. Heather and I are sceduled for that day, so whoever else wants to dive on saturday needs to get in touch with me so that we can arrange payment. I booked the entire boat so that we could get it for the cheaper price he quoated us of $135. I didn't book it for the 25th since Im not diving that day and I couldn't put it on my card to cover the cost, sorry. I guess since we have so many people who want to go, the next 4 people to get me money first will be on the saturday trip. Now for sunday, whoever is left needs to get in touch with Gary and make arrangements. To get the $135 price you need to book the entire charter as I did. He also told me that if you want to rent tanks he has 95's available w/nitrox for $13.52 tax included, but we need to let him know in advance how many we will need. I only have Al 80's so im going to rent 4 tanks from him so that Heather and I can get more bottom time. He said with Al 80's you limit your dive to arround 20 min, depending on your depth. Throw me a PM guys, and we'll get things set up.

Kyle

Kyle,
Put the Yellow Angel Fish and me down for that date.
We'll get a deposit right out to ya.

the K

Lunch at CC's? Tomorrow? Cash!

I'll take the final saturday spot...you got Paypal?

Mike

The Kraken:
Kylepreid
siren(heather)
TK
Yellow Angel Fish
JKSteger
lone frogman
mikerault
Divinginn
Corigan

the K

Guys I'm going to bow out of this one. I may be able to dive it later with you all but for now count me out.

Well we have a full boat for the 24th. On the dive will be.....

Kyle
Heather
TK
Yellow angel fish
Lonefrogman... and
Mikerault

Now for sunday the 25th

JKSteger?????
Divinginn?????
Corigan??????

Im not sure how you guys want to handle making arrangements, but give Gary a call and he'll work things out with you guys. I wish he took more than just a 6 pac, I would have loved for all of us to make the dive on the same day.

Does anyone out of the bunch need tanks? Im going to give Gary a call and let him know that we have a full crew and give him all the info he needs.

Kyle...... 2 tanks 1 w/28% and 1 w/36%
Heather.... 2 tanks 1 w/28% and 1 w/36%
TK ... I figure you have your own tanks, but wasn't sure what size. didn't know if you wanted to dive 95's
YAF.. " " " " " " " " " "
Lonefrogman ?????????
Mike ??????????

Let me know guys so that I can let Gary know how many tanks we will need and what % nitrox you want to dive.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom