Diving the St. Pete.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay--so I'm counting 6 of us?

I'll call Dwight today.

He can do nitrox if you need. Also, if you have a drysuit, wear it. That thermocline can be a bear!

Rhonda

rhondajc18:
Yeah, that was me!
I thought you looked familiar!

I was thinking "That woman looks a lot like Rhonda".
But for some reason I didn't think it was you. :06:

If we all dived together more often we might recognize each other. :wink: :D

sorry I didn't say Hi!!

Tavi:
If we all dived together more often we might recognize each other. :wink: :D

Oddly enough, I was thinking the same thing myself. :D

I'm in also!! woohoo!! and no drysuit for me!! I'm no wuss!!

diverbrian:
My plan is for drysuit and doubles. If I am using mix it will be very light (like 28/15 range as that is relatively easy to get at the shop), otherwise I will be diving EAN32 and plan to stay off the mud.

I'll plan for 28/17 or so.

Sorry I didn't say hi, too, Rick!

Okay, this is who I have going so far:

Me
Heather
Rick
Brian
Derek
Paula

Am I missing anyone?
And does anyone want/need nitrox so I can let Dwight know?

rhondajc18:
Sorry I didn't say hi, too, Rick!

Okay, this is who I have going so far:

Me
Heather
Rick
Brian
Derek
Paula

Am I missing anyone?
And does anyone want/need nitrox so I can let Dwight know?

I'm going to want Nitrox. I have to plan out the dive, but I'm going to prepare for a 28% mix.

When is the best time to contact Dwight? Is this his "job/business"? I've heard he'll do fills 24/7, but I don't want to show up at his place if he's in the middle of dinner or getting ready for bed if he's got a normal 9-5 to go to the next morning.

I'll be bringing mine with me so I won't need fills. Hopefully, the customs people will back off of me bringing a tank marked "OXYGEN" and the double 130's when I cut through Canada to get to the upstate NY area more than they have the last couple of times.

Hi, Brian.
Just call Dwight and see what he's up to. He keeps pretty odd hours. It's 585 248 0910.

He said the 13th works and we should either meet at his house in Penfield, probably about 7 (I'll double check that with him.) His address is 2922 Atlantic Ave. (I can give you directions if you need.) Or we can meet him at Hughes Marina in Pultneyville, probably around 8. (I'll have to look up the directions for that one.)

Woohoo!

Rhonda

Back
Top Bottom