DIY Gear Labels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been using these - mainly because I had a bunch left over from something else:
"Grifiti Bands"

Sidemount - Left tank gets blue, right orange (I don't have matching valves but do keep the rigging on - this allows for quick swaps between tank pairs at a glance.)

Plus

Nitrox - Yellow or green band; write mix and whatever else you want on the band with sharpie.
Spritz of rubbing alcohol and they wipe off for reuse.

Can use all the other colours for whatever else you want to distinguish as well.

Not tech friendly as reading from a distance is a problem. But it works well for storage and organization which was the original idea. For my use as a predominantly solo diver with 2 sets of tanks in a vehicle for trips, it worked just fine.

It won't work for everyone but it's been good for my use case.
I hate finding tape floating underwater on dives.

I also have some 'strong adhesive' Ptouch on tank boots with name and phone number. Holding up well.

I just metal punch my name onto high speed tape (Aluminum tape) and stick that to the tanks. Lasts forever.

Pretty interesting about the divelabel.com guys. They are the ones that copied my site a couple years ago. remember that I am Divinglabels.com and have been supporting member of this site since 2017. We provide a better product, and we stand behind what we do.

Pretty interesting about the divelabel.com guys. They are the ones that copied my site a couple years ago. remember that I am Divinglabels.com and have been supporting member of this site since 2017. We provide a better product, and we stand behind what we do.
And you produce the best labels, that pretty sad the those other guys copied you so closely!

Ray will contact you guys personally after your order, pay close attention the the web Address.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom