Djt - I Love You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh Mikey....sorry about your friend!

Big hugs!! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

really sorry Mike.

My condolences to you and Dave's family. It's apparent from your post that Dave made the world a kinder place for you. The fact that he was going for his cert also means that you not only lost a dear friend but a dive buddy as well. Someone on this board has this tag line: Saltwater is a cure for all that ails you...tears, sweat and the deep blue sea. This seems appropriate to what you going through.

We are here for you.

Joe

I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

Mike,
May the memories held deep within your heart, help to comfort and soothe you through this difficult time. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry this is so late. Work has kept me busy & from the computer.
Take Care & be STRONG,
Ted Fitzsimmons

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Family and friends always struggle to deal with the loss of a dear friend or loved one, especially when it is unexpected. My prayers are with you and his family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom