DMs behaving badly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky:
How would I know? Many of you are expressing some harsh opinions here based on those photos, I choose not to.

I addressed the octopus didn't I? :)

Oh by the way, are you certain he was harrassing the shark? Would you stake your life on that "fact"? It looks bad but I wasn't there and have no idea.

I've seen photos of birds soaked in oil being held by, gasp, humans. Why how dare those humans trap those innocent birds and dip them in oil. :wink:
The title of the thread is "DMs behaving badly." I'm going to assume the photographers posted the pictures because the DMs were behaving badly. But you are right, for all I know they may be administering CPR to those poor animals in cardiac arrest.

vladimir:
But you are right, for all I know they may be administering CPR to those poor animals in cardiac arrest.

71.gif

Clutchcargo:
On a recent trip to O'ahu we had an overzealous DM trying to impress. Check it out. He knew exactly where to look to find one.

just like in every other sport there will always be showoffs!

jepuskar:
"It's not uncommon to see me gently slide up to one of our many Loggerhead turtle and look for their sex (tail verses no tail)."

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

There's so many different directions we could go with this one that I'm already lost.... some things are just better off left alone....lol.

baitedstorm:
I'm in no way saying it's ok to touch anything but yourself while diving,

Watch it, this is a family board.... :wink: :11: :eyebrow:

:laughing: Y'all are so bad and funny as all ever. All I can say in my defense is I'm a curious gal. Still trying to figure out why the turtles mate in groups of three....

baitedstorm:
:laughing: Y'all are so bad and funny as all ever. All I can say in my defense is I'm a curious gal. Still trying to figure out why the turtles mate in groups of three....

What can I say, you make me want to be a turtle.. :wink:

baitedstorm:
Still trying to figure out why the turtles mate in groups of three....

Because the males aren't picky. They'll attempt to mate with a boat, a rope, a leg, a rock - so the gender of who's under them matters not one whit. We've seen stacks of five :eyebrow:

alcina:
Because the males aren't picky. They'll attempt to mate with a boat, a rope, a leg, a rock - so the gender of who's under them matters not one whit. We've seen stacks of five :eyebrow:

hahahahahaha ROFL!!!! I think ScubaKevDM had one try to give him some turtle love not to long ago.... :laughing: It's a pretty funny site to watch a boat full of divers all standing over to one side staring at um.... the threesome, just watching.. Now that would be a funny picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom