Dodging aches and pains?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know right ? but hell we(most of us ) are old divers with busted up parts here is the link my instructor at the shop says he believes its dive locker in Vancouver youll know if its the right shop as there is a guy named reed there I know him from Toronto dive shop

http://www.diveandfish.com.au/seal-saver.html

McNett Seal Saver Dry Suit Seal Conditioner

www.diveandfish.com.au

Protects and conditions dry suit seals, gaskets, O-rings and rubber products. Regular application of Seal Saver™ preserves and maintains latex and ...

I thought it was going to be about opioids. Instead it's about lube. I'll just go back to my hole now.

I do get Hydrocodone from the VA that let's me get really loopy if I want to.. I use about half of what is allowed. Plus two other non-narcotic pain killers I take every day.. Diving is the last thing I can still do... I did a really good job of running this body till it wouldn't take anymore.. it's ready for the scrap yard..

I am just waiting for my spot in line..Till then, I'll be diving the cold dark Waters of Maine and the warm blue waters of Bonaire... And having a nice cold beer after every dive..

Jim...

Last edited:
Coconut oil. Oh wait. Are we talking about dive gear now?

LoL.. But can I use coconut oil in my conshelf supreme environmental chamber ??? Or will it freeze up and free flow ?

Jim...

More bull$hit....

Jim...

NOPE, The silicone lube can be used in the bathtub... You're thinking of the old water based KY... That doesn't last at all.. This silicone lube is very long lasting and needs soap to get most of it off..View attachment 449183

Jim...

LOL you can tell how old I am by how long it's been since I got lucky.

Gym ... minimum of four hours per week. Mixture of cardio and strength conditioning, both upper and lower. Finish up every workout with abs sets ... at 66 I'm probably in better shape than I was a decade ago. I still get the aches and pains, but they're more an annoyance than likely to stop me from doing outdoor activities.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Bob,

Ditto!

My regimen is a little different, but same strategy. I would be a basket case without exercise. Judicious use of small quantities of Ibuprofen does help when I impact joints.

Keep it up old man, and I will do the same!

markm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom