Votes: 90 44.1%
  • No, but my hat does

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • No, its stupid to let others know I dive

Votes: 31 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing on the outside, but my trunk definately says diver with all the dents in the interior panels despite my best attempts to keep tanks from rolling around. :)

Marc

Both my car and my truck have dive flag plates on the front, dive flag sticker on the back window and a "Semper Fi!" sticker on the bumper. Not so much concerned about thieves around here. I don't keep my equipment in my vehicles because on the heat. And most would look at my vehocles and think "Nothing worth taking/stealing there".

Jarhead

As much as I love to dive, I love not having to re-purchase stolen equipment even more. I don't advsertise anywhere.

I have tons of diving stickers. They seem to multiply like rabbits. But I'm not a bumper sticker kinda gal. I do have the soccer ball decal on the back window of my van, for my son. I didn't put it there-someone else did it as a suprise. I now give all the diving stickers to my son. He puts them on his skateboarding helmet. So he's totally stylin' now :D

Don't want to advertise that I might have some $$$ equipment sitting in the trunk!

wel i nevr had any gear stolon but here again i made me a box for the back of my truck and its 1/2 steel with a pad lock they would need to be very strong , heck or a welding torche

However, the aroma downwind after a good spearfishing or bugging trip can be a dead giveaway. Either I dive or I haul old shrimp nets around in my van.

FT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom