Votes: 90 44.1%
  • No, but my hat does

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • No, its stupid to let others know I dive

Votes: 31 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a dive flag decal in the shape of Florida on my bumper, and a BARE wetsuit sticker on my sax case (no one can figure that one out).

None on my SUV, all my stickers and diver flag plates are on my wife's SUV...She once tried getting even by putting a "Mary Kay" sticker on my SUV - that was gone the next time I washed my truck.

DanBo
"Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks"

Sorry no sticker on my car....I just dive.

dreamdiver once bubbled...
No, but I have one in my cubicle :rolleyes:

I've got two dive stickers in my cube as well :)

why would i want to attract thieves:confused:

my car was broken into once already, i didnt even need to advertise it's contents

naah i'll just wear a DiR t-shirt and a hat with a diveflag :mean:

Mine does, but I also drive a $12,000 car (new) Toyota Echo, kinda says I'm cheap maybe? I mean its fixed up some, and somewhat customized, but I have an Oregon State Shaped dive flag (my LDS's sticker, has thier name on it) and a normal dive flag on the back window, along with my PADI sticker (which is right over the 3rd brake light and you can see the PADI symbol when I step on the brake) and then on the side rear windows I have a dive flag taped on the inside of each, not real noticable as the windows are tinted. I figure if someone wants to brake in let them, I have full-coverage. We've also never had a serious problem here, I had stuff stole out of a truck box once, but I either forgot to close it, or didnt latch it well, or at a minimum didnt lock it, it was my own fault, they left all the semi-expensive stuff and took about $20 of stuff, leaving the $50+ of stuff still in there, idiots. Sides I'm not gonna keep gear in my car except when I dive, and then its in there only in transport, then its on my back, or in the room, etc.

My car says I'm a diver, and I'm not worried about it being broke into, if it is, oh well... Nothing really good in there, $200 of subs/amps in the trunk, and a $200 stereo in the dash, I got full coverage insurance though, I'll just get new stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom