Dork Divers – Designers – Need a new logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
As far as I know, there is no color limit on CafePress.
Well that's good to know. When I was getting t-shirts made for our volunteers at my nature center, multi-colored logo was cost prohibitive if we wanted something other than an iron on. I hate iron ons. I like the other thing (I forget what it's called. Screened maybe?)

Ah come on people - we need some more logo ideas!

Dave

Cool Tech came up with a good design for our Fitness Challenge. But if he has "tech" in his name, can he be a Dork too?:huh:

fairybasslet:
Well that's good to know. When I was getting t-shirts made for our volunteers at my nature center, multi-colored logo was cost prohibitive if we wanted something other than an iron on. I hate iron ons. I like the other thing (I forget what it's called. Screened maybe?)

I have a CafePress site for our ISOSAD shirts/stickers/mugs, etc. We have several colors on it... I know there's blue, green, red, white, yellow, and I'm not sure how many other colors... and I'm too lazy to go look at my shirts or pull up the site right now! Hah! But... yeah... you can use as many colors as you like... as well as print front and back for no additional fee! Cool deal!:wink:

fairybasslet:
Cool Tech came up with a good design for our Fitness Challenge. But if he has "tech" in his name, can he be a Dork too?:huh:

Sure! We want everyone that has fun diving!

Dave

erparamedic:
I love this design!!! Very good! :rofl3: :D
I tried to encapsulate the essence of Dork Diving in the design, as I seem to recall saying at some point during the Month that Wasn't. (I could make it all up again, if anyone really cares. :D)

ClayJar:
I tried to encapsulate the essence of Dork Diving in the design, as I seem to recall saying at some point during the Month that Wasn't. (I could make it all up again, if anyone really cares. :D)

Well, your design suits me perfectly... I have blue split fins, a blue mask, AND a pink snorkel! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom