Dressing Up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
I need some HUGE help! It's my fiancees, sisters, sons, wife's 40th birthday (I think that means shes the wife of his nephew!). Anyway - they are having a party to celebrate but its fancy dress, and its got to be a character from the movies.

I need some advice....I am really stuck on who to go as. Most women in films have black or blonde hair and I'm brunette. I don't want to wear a wig so I have to go for someone with dark or brown hair really to get the full affect! I also don't want to be showing TOO much as its his family but I don't want to be covered from head to foot!!! I'm having a nightmare....anyone got any ideas?

Scarlett Ohara??? Mary Poppins???? Weren't they both Brunette?

Princess Leia!

Scarlett Ohara....??? Maybe I'm too young or British for that but I've never heard of her!!!

Like the idea of Princess Leia....although how I'd ever get my hair to look like to donuts on each side of my head is beyond me!!!

I was thinking of Trinty from the Matrix but I have long hair....it would be an easy outfit with black PVC trousers and top and I already have a long black leather coat....I don't know !!!!

Scarlett OHara is from Gone With The Wind.

How about Lara Croft from Tomb Raider? You could even wear a shortie wetsuit as a costume.

hnladue:
Scarlett OHara is from Gone With The Wind.

An Ante-Bellum Belle- played in the movie by Vivian Leigh- a British actress :)

We had a costume party last night, and I went as little red riding hood, and Brent went as the big bad wolf.

I also have long brown hair, so I had to take that into consideration.

I've seen Nicole Kidman with brown hair. How about something from one of her films?

Back
Top Bottom