Dry for too long!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amy Kim

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi!

I'm so happy to have found this board! Here's a little bit about me:

The bug bit me in 2002 when I joined a swimming pool leak detection company and needed a basic cert to get my tanks filled. A year later, I was taking my ITC at Devil's Den. I never got to teach, though, since I became a single mom of twins and my life changed completely. But now, one of those twins is my new dive buddy, and we are looking forward to starting from scratch together.

We are in the Tampa Bay area and look forward to making new friends!

Kim

Welcome Kim. I started diving in '89 but didn't have a dive partner. Had to wait until my 2 sons grew up (21 & 23) and like you, I now have dive partners. Welcome to the board!

I'd say welcome, but I just found this board myself:). Fist off congrats on being mom and dive buddy all in one, that is great!
I learned to dive initially many years ago as well, but have not gone diving in decades. Looks like I will be moving to USVI soon. Hopefully our children will come and learn to dive so I too have dive partners.

Welcome new folks! We're so pleased that you have found us and look forward to seeing more of your posts!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom