Dry suit repair in the UAE?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

techintime

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Dive Rite 905 that is getting close to needing new wrist seals. Does anyone in the UAE do this kind of repair? Can anyone speak to the quality of the work? Thanks in advance for the help.

Divers Down are the Dive Rite agent, you could try contacting them over at the east coast although Paul and Karin are currently in Thailand at the moment

Tel 092370299

Send me a PM and I can put you in touch with the guy who deals with Dive Rite (on behalf of Divers Down)

Hi Techintime, hopefully you got the number I sent you via SMS. The number is for Paul Cunningham, who is the official Dive Rite Field rep for Dive Rite for this part of the world.

I have spoken to him on your behalf and he would be happy to help.

Hi Techintime, hopefully you got the number I sent you via SMS. The number is for Paul Cunningham, who is the official Dive Rite Field rep for Dive Rite for this part of the world.

I have spoken to him on your behalf and he would be happy to help.

Got the SMS. Been talking to them for the last two weeks. Weather cnxed a trip last weekend. Planning on heading east from Abu Dhabi this weekend to dive and deal with the drysuit and some other equipment needs. Thanks for the help.

Karin, an official Dive Rite field rep and an official supplier are two different things. I know that DD are on the DR website, so were Atlantis.

If you have any doubt as to the factual content of what I posted, please contact Paul or Lemar. Honest, I don't make this stuff up.

Paul C informed me that Lemar has officially made him the Dive Rite field rep for this region (amongst others).

Happy new year to you, Paul and the rest of the DD crew. See you in 2013

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom