drysuit for Catalina?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan:
You mean you dont wear the shorty with the patches year round Dr. Bill?

No I finally retired that wetsuit for year-round use. In fact, I'm not even sure it will make it through the summer season now... the BIG patch on my derriere literally ripped the neoprene apart!

I'm now diving a Seaquest full 7mm... which is even colder than that semi-shorty. And IT is falling apart already (only 100 dives or so on it). I'd never buy another Seaquest after this one.

If it keeps raining like this, the stairs at the dive park may become a freshwater waterfall.

Dr. Bill

drbill:
I'm now diving a Seaquest full 7mm... which is even colder than that semi-shorty. And IT is falling apart already (only 100 dives or so on it). I'd never buy another Seaquest after this one.
Dr. Bill

I was diving with a 654 Seaquest. I loved the fit, but it starts to compress within about 50 dives, by 100, it is freezing! I am getting a BARE to replace it. Hopefully, I will be tons warmer!

L

If it's under 70 I dive dry. Undergarments are pretty flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom