DSS BP/W instructions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, I went to a local bike shop one afternoon and asked if I could have a bad tube or two from the day's trash. They reached in a cardboard box and handed me a whole handful. (Always go mid-afternoon, and if you feel odd, just say "science project". Nobody ever questions science projects, and diving *is* a hands-on science project, eh? :D) Now I have a paper lunch bag *full* of rubber bands.

I put two above and three below each D-ring (for redundancy or flexibility, whatever), with more on the belt and behind the plate. Since I have brightly-colored webbing, it makes for a nice pattern (not that I'm a ham or anything... um... :rofl3:).

Hehe, I was enlightened by some random thread before I got my DSS rig. I'm glad I could pass it along. :biggrin:

CJ-
Same place (well, generally speaking!) where I get my extra tubing. Now have TONS of it. One other reason I like to cut them (1/2") is that I find that size easier for stowing the lights.

I'm freaking excited about getting my BP/W! I check my front porch every hour when I'm home to see if Mr. UPS has dropped off my package. I even took a special trip during lunch today to drive by my house. I feel like a little kid.

I'm freaking excited about getting my BP/W! I check my front porch every hour when I'm home to see if Mr. UPS has dropped off my package. I even took a special trip during lunch today to drive by my house. I feel like a little kid.

it is definitely exciting, the only thing confusing about the instructions was the crotch strap but i figured it out by looking at others online.

I had a smile from ear to ear on my face when I opened the box. My wife made fun of me because I spent half the night walking around my house in my 7mm suit with the plate on my back. :lotsalove: But hey, it fits perfect. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom