edge, hog, deep6, DGX, Palantic regulator feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We understand when a customer wants something that 99.9% of the time they won't wait and go elsewhere, in fact if we are OOS we are even happy to make recommendations, because the most important thing to us is that people get gear they enjoy diving, our brand or not.

Bet you will never hear those words from one of the "major" players in the industry. Things like this are what make a business great. And help ensure brand loyalty. It's not always just about the product. Some people actually buy the customer service that comes along with it. So while yes it's pretty true that most people will likely choose another product if their first choice is unavailable, if the customer service factor is there some customers will wait. There's something to be said for good customer service, especially when the product is good, too.

Bet you will never hear those words from one of the "major" players in the industry. Things like this are what make a business great. And help ensure brand loyalty. It's not always just about the product. Some people actually buy the customer service that comes along with it. So while yes it's pretty true that most people will likely choose another product if their first choice is unavailable, if the customer service factor is there some customers will wait. There's something to be said for good customer service, especially when the product is good, too.

Agreed. There is a reason I have no issue waiting for deep 6 to get items back in stock

is it me or did we lose a lot of content here ?

is it me or did we lose a lot of content here ?
nope, didn't get rid of any . Deleted another thread in the Deep 6 sub forum that got way off track however.

oh got confused

I was happy that finally someone had the balls to come out with orange gear.

I was happy that finally someone had the balls to come out with orange gear.
now everyone does.. it's funny. When I started Deep 6 I got so many tell me that Orange was stupid, then Orange was my best seller, now they all do it.

now everyone does.. it's funny. When I started Deep 6 I got so many tell me that Orange was stupid, then Orange was my best seller, now they all do it.
Orange is the new black :wink:

Back
Top Bottom