Edmonton divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

viper3037

Reaction score
I'm looking for information on dive clubs and in particular ACUC certifications in Edmonton as I am Moving there this summer and need to take a dive master 3 course.Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Welcome to the Boards. You are gonna love it here!:D

Out of 5 Edmonton Stores, 2 are PADI, 2 are SSI, and 1 doesn't do any certifications any more.

There is one club (in the City) that I know of, and it is run out of one of the stores (Aqua Tek)

Jeff

I've never dove it but I hear that the Edmonton scuba park is pretty nice, depending on tide and vis, of course. You oughta give it a try.

:thumb:

----------------------

Oops! I got my city names mixed up. :rolleyes:

I was thinking Edmonds, WA (near Seattle), where there is indeed a nice scuba park.

Sorry for the confusion.

:confused:

There is honestly a good deal of distance between Edmonds, WA and Edmonton, AB, That being said, they have a pretty cool mall up there that I hear you can diving in, in some kind of touristy way... but it gets chilly up there in the winter... ain't much farther north of there either.

and those who are coming up from Calgary (and elsewhere) this coming weekend (March 28, 2003). That means you, Pez :wink:

They say a pitcher is worth a thousand words - so it's time for a pub night. Time: 8-8:30 ish Friday March 28. Place, Whyte Ave somewhere - O'Byrnes (106 Street) unless we decide otherwise (Black Dog? Last Act? Nothing on the NE corner of Calgary Trail S please :D ).
Add to thread or PM me for details and my cell # so we can all find each other in case of last minute venue changes. SW and South central-siders can get a ride with me if they like.

Edited to add: Umm, that's Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (not Edmonton, Scotland nor Edmonds, WA). If "Whyte Avenue" and "pub crawl" don't seem like a logical combination, you probably live in a different one :cheers:

cat once bubbled...
... They say a pitcher is worth a thousand words - so it's time for a pub night....

Yea, so we can sit around and drown our sorrows and say "Gee look, only 3 more ft of snow to melt before we can go diving."

Back
Top Bottom