Excellent interview of JJ (president, GUE)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lost Yooper once bubbled...
Shoot, Tom, I like George!

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your point in the previous post I guess.

Why don't you pack up your gear and your family and come down here for a week or so when the freeze sets in up there? We've got some good diving here and I'm sure we can arrange that meeting.

As to messages driving people away, sometimes, when I get in just the right mood, I wonder if that's always a bad thing. After all, diving got to the state it's in now by everyone saying "come one, come all, old ladies and babies can dive too!" Know what I mean?

Tom

I'll be down there in late winter sometime with the wife and kids for two long weeks. We'll be in Disney for a week and then either at some beach or the Bahamas for the next week. I'm looking forward to doing some diving with my newly certified wife. We're bring a babysitter along too. I'm sure I'll hook up with some of you guys down there.

:)

Mike

Sounds good. Let me know when the time gets closer and plans get firmed up.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom