Excellent Tuition from Martin Edge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylpha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I spent yesterday in a hotel with a strange man. I'm sure YOU all understand what i mean by that statement!

I was becoming more frustrated with my camera & underwater photography, at a point where i really needed some help and most of my photography friends don't dive. I had Bought Martin Edge's book 'The Underwater Photographer' and was picking up tips, but when your diving/photography time is limited it just wasn't enough.

Martin runs one to one courses in the UK holiday resort of Bournemouth as well as workshops in more exotic locations more details are on www.edgeunderwaterphotography.co.uk

Yesterday was for me! We spent the morning relooking at the basics and introducing new techniques for me to try in the classroom. All very much at my own pace & what I wanted to get from the day, I was told to bring a list of MY objectives and even what may seem the dumbest questions they were all answered and a whole lot more.

After lunch we went into the pool with some subjects and put the techniques into practise underwater and they work!

Yesterday was worthwhile & has relit my enthusiasm and i recommend it to everyone.

For those of you overseas try the UK diving, we fought 2 wars in our home waters there are a lot of wrecks to explore and Bournemouth looks out on some of them!

Back
Top Bottom