Exercise of the brain is as important

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand:
Ok, here's a good riddle, what can you put into a barrell, that you can see with the naked eye, that will make it lighter?
A flashlight? :eyebrow:

Firebrand:
Ok, here's a good riddle, what can you put into a barrell, that you can see with the naked eye, that will make it lighter?
A straw? (depending on what's in the barrel)

Assuming Firebrand actually meant "weigh less," my vote is for a hole.

And that, Big John, would require actual removal of the metal to make the hole.

If you shot a hole into the barrel that could possibly meet all criteria, but only if the projectile went completely through the barrel and removed some of the metal as it passed through.

The Kraken:

If you shot a hole into the barrel that could possibly meet all criteria, but only if the projectile went completely through the barrel and removed some of the metal as it passed through.
It's just a riddle, dude, don't think about it too hard :wink:

The Kraken:

You put a hole into a barrel, and who said the barrel was metal?
When I think of a barrel, I think of wood barrels. The metal ones are drums to me.

One has to consider all of the possibilities . . .

jonnythan:
No, man, they're called KEGS! :eyebrow:
Kegs are metal, and for beer, think back to your college days. :cheers:

jonnythan:
Assuming Firebrand actually meant "weigh less," my vote is for a hole.

We have our winner!!! You and a friend receive a scuba trip for two at your own expense!!! Sorry, I'm married, and I don't have money to spare!

Back
Top Bottom