Experienced Instructor introduced new hubby to diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I am an experienced PADI MSDT who did a stint in the islands for a couple of years and now just dive recreationally. I just introcued my new husband of two years to diving and he has got the bug! We love to dive and are located in Sanford, FL, we live on a sailboat which is being outfitted for blue water curising so we can return to the islands in our own home :)
We dive the springs and I have just introduced him to ocean diving this last weekend.

We have 4 parrots, a parrotlet, and a cat that live on the sailboat with us

Tori

Nice! It must be great to have an MSDT as a dive buddy all the time, especially as a newer diver so that bad habits don't develop. Good job getting him into the passion of diving! The freedom of a sailboat sounds amazing.

Sharing things you love above and below...it doesn't get any better than that! I'm sure many will be jealous of the freedom you have yet also unaware of that which has been given up to follow such a dream. Enjoy every minute...as I know you will... and welcome to ScubaBoard..

Welcome again and hopefully we'll meet diving one day... kamala

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom