Experiences with Pattaya DCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the upteenth time Scuba Harry, get your facts straight before posting. Mermaids does NOT have the best pass rate in Pattaya. Aquanauts does. We have a perfect, 100% pass rate for the past 2.5 years, including ALL of 2009 and 2008. Mermaids own website shows they had numerous fails during the 2008 year.

Stating your preference is fine. Distorting the truth is not.

Apparently it's quite possible on the Thai forum on Scuba board.

Just hope that Scuba Harry is capable of spinning a different record than the one that seems to be stuck on his keypad.

For the upteenth time Scuba Harry, get your facts straight before posting. Mermaids does NOT have the best pass rate in Pattaya. Aquanauts does. We have a perfect, 100% pass rate for the past 2.5 years, including ALL of 2009 and 2008. Mermaids own website shows they had numerous fails during the 2008 year.

Stating your preference is fine. Distorting the truth is not.

Welcome back Aqua***ts. We have all missed your input into the forums of recent weeks. :)

I trust you are still the best dive centre in the world??

Will a Lord Khram review be forthcoming? I did a few wreck dives with Seaduction a little more than a year ago as well as the year previous to that. I am not sure if Danny is still there, but an excellent instructor that helped out on both these courses. The fact they were willing to do 2 wreck dives each day at different locations was essential in making the course more interesting. No issues. A good option of several IMO.

Limbo,

If you wreck dive in Feb or April again let me know.

AZ

Will a Lord Khram review be forthcoming? I did a few wreck dives with Seaduction a little more than a year ago as well as the year previous to that. I am not sure if Danny is still there, but an excellent instructor that helped out on both these courses. The fact they were willing to do 2 wreck dives each day at different locations was essential in making the course more interesting. No issues. A good option of several IMO.

Nothing for me to review really. But you could clarify your message? Did you do a few wreck dives? Or did you do two courses?
If it were courses, which ones did you do?
Like I have said on numerous occasions, personally I have the ability to read things and judge the content of what I have read, and draw my own conclusions about its value to me.
Here you have written a short message of about only 80 words, that is really not written with a deal of clarity. The said message is written by a 'MSDT Scuba Instructor'. With so many (200-499) logged dives! Also in excess of 1000 posts on only one websites diving forums!! Quite clearly someone who is more experienced at talking about diving than actually taking part. So really your message does not hold a great deal of interest for me, but thanks for your concern? :)

Oh. Do I recall at some point you saying you were also an English Teacher??

Just to let everyone know what is going on Danny is still one of the owners in the company. He has a job in China what takes him away from time to time. Andy still runs everything as always along with his team. There has been many improvements over the last few months and the new look boat is getting better by the day. Seaduction is now blending there own Nitrox, There is a new Captain who is the best yet. And we still go the extra mile to get you the dives you want on the day. So apart from Danny making vast amounts of money nothing has changed.:D

Join us on Facebook:-
Login | Facebook

Good trip out yesterday guys................:)

Nothing for me to review really. But you could clarify your message? Did you do a few wreck dives? Or did you do two courses?
If it were courses, which ones did you do?
Like I have said on numerous occasions, personally I have the ability to read things and judge the content of what I have read, and draw my own conclusions about its value to me.
Here you have written a short message of about only 80 words, that is really not written with a deal of clarity. The said message is written by a 'MSDT Scuba Instructor'. With so many (200-499) logged dives! Also in excess of 1000 posts on only one websites diving forums!! Quite clearly someone who is more experienced at talking about diving than actually taking part. So really your message does not hold a great deal of interest for me, but thanks for your concern? :)

Oh. Do I recall at some point you saying you were also an English Teacher??

Ouch! For the record, I teach humanities and Psych courses. I prefer writing briefly and participate in numerous forums. No concern for your interest but rather if you had a look at another good diving option in Pattaya to provide a more objective view if possible. Your posts seem to have the sole intention of bashing anything to do with Pattaya diving. The dives were actually part of two different courses taught by a well established Course Director visiting from Samui. I enjoyed the wreck course so much, I decided to pursue my instructor rating for the PADI wreck specialty with the same CD a year or so later. Seaduction was the dive op we used.

Stop being such a grumpy old man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom