Experiences with Pattaya DCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's keep comments at least within sight of the truth, shall we Joe?

Pot meet kettle!

What are you saying we do not get 30-40 customers on a busy day, or other dive centres in Pattaya do, if so who?

Because it is not Aquanauts unless you are taking your divers to a secret location :)

Sorry folks, it won't be me entertaining you, as I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Sorry folks, it won't be me entertaining you, as I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Pathetic use of an old worn out line in place of a real answer, just another pitiful cop out from the aquanauts gang :-(

You have lost before you even begun if you have to resort to insults instead of just answering a simple question :)

Pathetic use of an old worn out line in place of a real answer, just another pitiful cop out from the aquanauts gang :-(

You have lost before you even begun if you have to resort to insults instead of just answering a simple question :)

I am not taking sides, but have to give you the nod on your response. :popcorn: Legit question that could have been addressed. And your comment about the DSD previously may be accurate as well. Many new divers do not realize how things are organized, but perhaps greater clarity is needed to avoid misunderstandings.

I have not personally dived with you so cannot comment. On the few occasions I have dived with your sparring mate they were fine. Nice boat and good dive leaders.

It seems the Phuket crowd is enjoying this.

It seems the Phuket crowd is enjoying this.

hahaha, them and everyone else...

Between DC brawls, shameless trawling for customers, and the fanatic rantings of LordConsecrated, Pattaya dive ops must seem like a real circus to anyone unlucky enough to come across these forums!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom