Experimental name

What name should we give the experimental sub-forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eh, what does pasaway mean? Some of the suggestions I like, Sari-Sari, bahay kubo, jeepney bar or kalesa.

I dont think we should use, daing or balut :)

jag : if it need be, please do ask Kim/MODs to revise the poll if there are any amendments to the choices then probably have the poll reset.

another pasaway request ..... hehehhehe

SPOON READ the thread HOY MGA PASAWAY! first.

subzero:
eh, what does pasaway mean?

here again comes the uniqueness of the PPD

we use double meaning here

Pasaway : like being a brat or always needing to be reprimanded

other meaning in PPD : kulit , jolly yet being very much like Spoon :D hehehehhehe

Spoon hasn't been loggin in ... HEY can we postpone this poll until we are complete?

If you want to add more names to the poll I can add two more - I think it gets full then (although I probably can't see that for sure until I use the two extra options on the edit screen)

paolov:
SPOON READ the thread HOY MGA PASAWAY! first.

here again comes the uniqueness of the PPD

we use double meaning here

Pasaway : like being a brat or always needing to be reprimanded

other meaning in PPD : kulit , jolly yet being very much like Spoon :D hehehehhehe

Spoon hasn't been loggin in ... HEY can we postpone this poll until we are complete?

im here

I don't know if my Tagalog dictionary worked but how would 'Pasaway Bayan' sound?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom