Experimental name

What name should we give the experimental sub-forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boljakool:
great idea, kim! Oh!... in case you're wondering why everybody is suddenly quiet now.... it's already lunch time here in our part of the world. them guys will be back later. ...just having a surface interval...
Yes I know - I just had my lunch too!! (Japan)

boljakool:
truly a mark of the PPD! let's vote again! I also like Barangay Pasaway.

Then there's the snap election, recount, impeachment all followed by People Power to overthrow which ever wins...... :D

Ben_ca:
Then there's the snap election, recount, impeachment all followed by People Power to overthrow which ever wins...... :D

bingo!
rollingonfloor.gif

don't forget the 2 kinds of philippine politicians...the one who won and the one who got cheated! :D

i guess the pasaway tag should really be considered...it truly describes us heheheheh

with that, i move that my "Anything Under the Pinoy Sun" title be stricken out of the list kim. thanks.

Bearing in mind how the voting has already gone, and other comments about late additions, I would like to propose this list as a start point:
  • Bahay Kubo
  • sisid pinoy
  • Philippine PASAWAY Divers
  • Barangay Pasaway

If anyone wants to make more suggestions and add more to it please say so.

Spoon:
i voted for bahay kubo but i prefffferrrrrrr barangay pasaway:)

So you are saying you were cheated? Want a recount? or another election?

:)

Kim:
Bearing in mind how the voting has already gone, and other comments about late additions, I would like to propose this list as a start point:
  • Bahay Kubo
  • sisid pinoy
  • Philippine PASAWAY Divers
  • Barangay Pasaway

If anyone wants to make more suggestions and add more to it please say so.
I second..

Ben_ca:
So you are saying you were cheated? Want a recount? or another election?

most likely eh...

i want a plebisite first on what system of voting we would use; electoral college or vote counting or we set up groups and select a representative as spokesperson

recall recall the poll

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom