Experimental name

What name should we give the experimental sub-forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've added the new one, but I didn't delete anything yet. After adding the new one I can still add two more.

I can't reset the poll - it would have to be done again. Personally I think that that might be a good idea though as it's fairly clear that all the names weren't really there before the poll was started. If everyone agrees I propose to redo this. Could we use this thread today to come up with the name list you would like to vote on and I'll open a new poll when everyone has decided which names should be there. There is really no rush so let's all be patient and take it slowly! eyebrow

great idea, kim! Oh!... in case you're wondering why everybody is suddenly quiet now.... it's already lunch time here in our part of the world. them guys will be back later. ...just having a surface interval...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom