Experimental name

What name should we give the experimental sub-forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
italicized kanji? syet that i've got to see
山 川
これを理解するか。

or bold as well.....
山 川
これを理解するか。

or underlined.....
山 川
これを理解するか。

or bigger.....
山 川
これを理解するか。

Kim:
山 川
これを理解するか。

or bold as well.....
山 川
これを理解するか。

or underlined.....
山 川
これを理解するか。

or bigger.....
山 川
これを理解するか。

awesome.jpg

を理解するか。!!!!

:D

はい私は

jonix:
can't see them...looking for the XP language pack
It's on the original XP installation disk. If you go to the Regional and Language options in Control Panel and select Language you should get the option to install them from the disk.

jonix:
can't even imagine how you type characters in hehehe
It will also install an IME (Input Method Editor) This allows you to switch between input languages although it's a little tricky to do on an English keyboard.

Kim:
It's on the original XP installation disk. If you go to the Regional and Language options in Control Panel and select Language you should get the option to install them from the disk.

i'm not seeing kanji in my list...bad. anyways.

jonix:
i'm not seeing kanji in my list...bad. anyways.
It doesn't say 'kanji' - it should say something like 'East Asian Language support' or something like that. It's a bundle that includes Japanese/Chinese & Korean although I think you can choose which ones you want when you start the installation. (this is all from memory!)

Kim:
It doesn't say 'kanji' - it should say something like 'East Asian Language support' or something like that. It's a bundle that includes Japanese/Chinese & Korean although I think you can choose which ones you want when you start the installation. (this is all from memory!)

i'm still searching for it...thanks kim

Look - Open control Panel. Then Choose 'Regional and Language Options'. Select the middle 'Languages' tab. On that screen the bottom box should have two choices under 'Supplemental Language Support' - the top one is for Thai and right to left languages - the bottom one should be:
'Install files for East Asian languages'
That's the one you want. (It'll ask for your XP installation disk.)

Back
Top Bottom