Extremely short-notice trip help needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonaire is out. The only flights are on Saturdays.

No. Not true. You can get to Bonaire indirectly through Aruba or Curacao. The flights to Aruba tend to be cheap with a bunch of different airlines going there. Same, to some extent, for Curacao. Then, from Aruba, take a 45 min Tiara Air flight to Bonaire (3 flights/day Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat plus one on Sun, I believe). From Curacao, you can take a 20 min Insel flight to Bonaire. Not sure of the schedule.

Whoops! Sorry to duplicate Steve's info.

:thumb: Non-stop flights to and from. Have a great trip. :pilot:

Thanks mbs. I decided to forgo sleep (being that I have to work at 5am on Saturday morning), and take a later arrival time, which gives me 3+ hours of lay-over. I'll get home late, but at least I'll get home.

So, thank you everyone for your help and suggestions. I've booked a holiday with Sunset House. Fingers crossed that it will be a good place.

I'm bringing the above and underwater camera gear, so I'll take plenty of photos for posting here.

Great choice I have stayed there several times and will be there again in June

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom