Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.....

(moving to college tomorrow! yay! Unless my roomate asks to be called Naturewalker. Then it's Gay! Except, the exclamation mark doesn't denote my happyness, for I would have none.)

Great, I go from 25 minutes to Ginnie to 2 hours from Ginnie.....smart move, eh?

And, I have no clue what there is to do late at night near UCF! Especially now....I'm pretty early for move in, like, four days early. So campus is pretty dead. It's so dead, the people that work here are still driving their cars on the wide sidewalks around campus rather than on the real roads....no one to hit. Except me on my bike! Near miss, and the pants needed washing anyways.

Just saw this. The missus and i are going to be in NY that weekend, so no attendance again.

Kind of busy at the moment, her with job hunting, me with 7-day weeks in the office and on site up past Lake City in the back of beyond.

In case yer wondering, the score is Megadivers 15, river rats 0!
10 tubers, 2 snorkelers, a kayaker, 1 canoer and a kid on a floating lounger.

Yes, that's a siege weapon! I'm working on the MDT2007B, now.
Minor upgrades. :wink:

Attachments

• carwars.JPG
    carwars.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 45
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom