Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I read earlier in the thread; there's talk about grilling hotdogs. Has anyone put on the list yet for the condiments for said hotdogs? If not, I can bring Ketchup, mustard, relish, onions (chopped), and some hot dog buns. I'm also going to try and make some cheesecake bars. Let me know how that sounds and if that's enough.

Thanks,

Debi

I bought some more crab meat for crab patties, also bringing the s'mores fixin's, a couple pounds of cooked bacon, crumbled into bits for the omlettes and some rum. :wink:
How many noobs do we have, and are they aware they need to bring a bottle of rum??
Looking forward to hanging with ya too, David.

I'm bringing a noobie and the rum tote! :D
See you soon
Mardie

Sf
For more than a year I'm waiting for grilled shrips made by you. Shall I buy shrimps???

Mania

Here is a quick list of things that we still don't have anyone bringing that are needed for the morning communal breakfast omelets. Please post if you can bring any of this.

Sausage, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, hotdogs, hotdog buns.

Take note, everyone, that breakfast on both mornings is a group thing, and it looks as though we will be roasting hot dogs and marshmallows on Saturday night, but all other meals are fend for yourself. Ginnie has a deli that makes decent food that is open for lunch.

Here is a quick list of things that we still don't have anyone bringing that are needed for the morning communal breakfast omelets. Please post if you can bring any of this.

Sausage, bell peppers, tomatoes, salsa, ham, jalapeno peppers, quartsize FREEZER GladLock bags.

Take note, everyone, that breakfast on both mornings is a group thing, and it looks as though we will be roasting hot dogs and marshmallows on Saturday night, but all other meals are fend for yourself. Ginnie has a deli that makes decent food that is open for lunch.

Put the Bean down for Ham and Salsa... :D
Oh , I'll see if I can dig up the Freezer Bags too.
I assume you want the thin-sliced Deli Ham etc. (for the breakfast baggies)

Jeano Beano

Jeff M--I asked my mother to get the big cooler to you to fill up with ice.

Scubafool--I'll have a giant cooler full of ice :) (Jeff Marchand will be bringing it though)

I'll also have a big battery (or two) and an inverter,and I'll bring some flourescent lights. I think I used a light last year at the night dive and it was a help...but I also think Ginnie has some lightsup. Regardless, I'll have light and power if anyone needs to charge a cell phone. (I think the batteries are 75 amp hour beasts, pulled from the family boat. The father decided they were too heavy and invested in some slightly smaller, lighter ones)

Oh, and I just ordered a long hose today. I'll have it set up and ready to go....but one of you advanced Karsters might have to show me just how to make it go! :wink: I woudln't want to trip on my own hose or strangle myself or anything....

OK Jean, but now I have to send Mania an update to the updated list I just PM'ed to her for changing the 1st post. :D

Got you down for ice, Gibby.

In going through the thread this evening to update my lists, I counted almost 40 people being present on Saturday. Should be a good crowd!

Jeff M--I asked my mother to get the big cooler to you to fill up with ice.

Scubafool--I'll have a giant cooler full of ice :) (Jeff Marchand will be bringing it though)

Oh, and I just ordered a long hose today. I'll have it set up and ready to go....but one

How big is that cooler? I think my truck is going to be overflowing with stuff :shakehead:

Gibby, you were supposed to tell me when you were going to get a long hose so we could save on shipping. I'm mad at you now and I have a big stick...:viking2:

Please check the first post in this thread for updated list of who is coming and who is bringing what.

Mania

How big is that cooler? I think my truck is going to be overflowing with stuff :shakehead:

Gibby, you were supposed to tell me when you were going to get a long hose so we could save on shipping. I'm mad at you now and I have a big stick...:viking2:

Post more at Scubatoys.....it was an impulse purchase late at night after talking with people on Decostop.....:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom