Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's Ok, Jean. Us lowly OW divers will dive with ya...as long as we can rock climb in the ball room! :rofl3:

Ah , NO WAY are you Lowly ... :rofl3:
OK , we can finger climb on dem rockie thingies.

Mania:
Well , lets see , if I DON'T bring the doubles ... :rofl3:
(Actually , I am picking them up early Friday afternoon and RUSHING them to Ginnie by er , uh , Dang , now I FORGOT how I am going to get them to Ginnie) :confused:
See , you get old and the 1st part of your memory to go is the part that remembers EVERYTHING. (gads)

Da Bean
aka "Need Buddies...Will Pay Cash" :D

Head cold update... still hocking up oysters, and nose is a faucet.
Headcold needs rum badly!
Headcold is about to die!

As for too many people at the megadive... when they have to call in the National Guard to keep us in check, then we'll have too many people. (Not counting April's incident at the campfire with Andy n tha sheep!) National Sheepcurity will never baa the shame again.

As for too many people at the megadive... when they have to call in the National Guard to keep us in check, then we'll have too many people.

I have them on speed dial. Just let those dastardly river otters try a repeat of last year!

Here is a quick list of things that we still don't have anyone bringing that are needed for the morning communal breakfast omelets. Please post if you can bring any of this.

Sausage, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, hotdogs, hotdog buns.

Add to this condiments for the hot dogs.

Please post here if you can bring any of the above items.

Scubafool--I'm bringing 80 hotdogs and 80 hotdog buns. If there's a thing of ketchup and mustard in the kitchen, I'll see if I can bring them too :)

I can bring ketchup, pickles and mustard!
I am also bringing zip ties for Andy's tent so he won't be disturbed. Deepseawolf I am sorry that you are still not feeling better but so glad you are still coming. I will make sure that Leonard is wearing his kilt in your honor and while the rest of us are diving you boys can swap commando stories.

Stuck in Maryland ... (not a very Mary land these days) :shakehead:

Silt Slug

Ok I have just talk to Roxanne and we will be bringing

Sausage, bacon and 1 1/2 dozen eggs for the morning breakfast
We will also be bringing a big pot of baked beans for the Saturday hot dog roast.
Can't wait to see everyone.

BAKED BEANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(who needs a scooter)

Da "ahem" Bean :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom