Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Picking Mania up tonight!!!! Whooo Hoo!!!
Have a dozen of those crab cakes, a lot of bacon (crumbled for brekky), s'mores fixins', and mini marshmallows :11: Any body bringing water???

BAKED BEANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

(who needs a scooter)

Da "ahem" Bean :D

NO BEANS FOR DA BEANO:no:no

Getting packed tonight. Tanks filled. Got to fix regulator gauge tonight. Got to get RUM. Leaving in the morning. Should arrive around noon. Will be at campsite 30. I do not know how far this site is from Turkey Run? Should be in water by 1:00 (maybe if wives let us). Bringing geetar. Will attempt "Walk Don't Run" underwater in da ballroom:rofl3: Naw, would ruin old geetar.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll have some water, not sure how much....I'm bringing a cooler full of bottles of hot water, hopefully they'll still be hot....I mean, it's not that chilly at night now, but I distinctly remember the first Megadive I went to, and the chill of the night air after the Galaxy dive. I'm not buff, but I am skinny, and I get cold easy! :) A cooler full of hot water can be quite the little treat! :)

And I'll probably bring some drinking water.

What is the Galaxy Dive? Anyone know if there are any bathrooms close to the camp site?

One day left !!!

I should be up there Sat. morning when the park opens (looks like their web site says 8:00am). What all should i bring for the day (food, drinks, anything else). I will be leaving shortly after the galaxy dive so I won't be camping over.

Sure! I'd show up in a kilt, but I actually don't own one. I borrowed one from a friend to wear to school (first person ever to wear a kilt to school.) (we have a strict dress code but they don't say anything about kilts :) ) (if I wasn't graduating last year, they probably would have added something to keep me from doing it again) But if I could find a good priceon one, I'd buy it so I could give a speech on it. :)

Here's another good cheap kilt source: Stillwater Kilts

Oh and BTW, I'll be there in some capacity this weekend.

What is the Galaxy Dive? Anyone know if there are any bathrooms close to the camp site?

One day left !!!

The Galaxy Dive is a night dive in a good sized cavern... bring glow sticks... that's all I'm going to tell ya!
And yes the bathrooms and showers are just a walk away and the area that they are in is well lit.

Bringing potato salad and "galaxy dive" stuff.

Did someone say fiiiiiiiiiire. I've got a truck bed full of wood and no matches. Does anyone have waterproof matches for an underwater fire. Will be arriving Friday evening around 7:30pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom